Available face to face and online
Sarah enjoys teaching any musical style including classical, jazz, blues, rock, folk and more.
She draws on her background in the mental health industry and school system, bringing an understanding approach to her students - recognising the individual personality of you or your child.
If you or your child experience anxiety, depression, ADD, autism etc, please feel free to let Sarah know so that she can take this into account for you/your child's lessons.
Fees and Commitment
Sarah works within the weeks of the school terms
Fees are paid for per term in bulk
It is assumed that you will practise your instrument/songwriting craft
Rates are: $41 per half hour, $61.50 per 45 minutes, $82 per hour
Click Below to View Sarah's Terms and Conditions:
If you are interested in learning with Sarah, please fill out these questions and email them to email@example.com:
1. What is your full name?
2. What is you or your child's age?
3. How long have you been playing your instrument?
4. What AMEB level are you? (if relevant)
5. What are your musical goals?
6. What days/times are you available for lessons?
7. What is your occupation, i.e. do you work full time (what hours?), do you study, do you look after children, etc (this helps Sarah find a spot for you that works.)
8. Do you accept that you will need to play your instrument regularly at home in order for lessons to be sustainable and of value to you?
9. What is your best contact number?
Examples of Past AMEB Exam Results
"Sarah instantly made our boys feel comfortable in her teaching style and friendliness. Sarah challenges the boys to be self-motivated and love the music they play. Sarah is patient and firm about staying focussed and that means that we get the most out of every lesson. Sarah is a fantastic piano teacher!" - Judy L.
"Sarah is an excellent Music teacher. I have learned from Sarah for a couple of years. Sarah tailors learning to individuals needs and wants. We practice some music therapy and relaxation in my sessions and well as theory and practice. I very much recommend Sarah as a Music teacher and Music therapist, Thank you Sarah!" - Justine
"Sarah is an excellent teacher and I always refer my singing clients to her for piano/guitar tuition." - Greg van Bergen of Vocal Foundations.